Saturday, December 27, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
- (PHILADELPHIA) Sarah Palin told a customer at a Philadelphia restaurant on Saturday that the United States should “absolutely” launch cross-border attacks from Afghanistan into Pakistan in the event that it becomes necessary to “stop the terrorists from coming any further in,” a comment similar to the one John McCain condemned Barack Obama for making during last night’s presidential debate.
- “If the United States has al Qaeda, bin Laden, top-level lieutenants in our sights, and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to act, then we should take them out,” Obama added.
- In her first national television interview after becoming the Republican vice presidential nominee, Palin was pressed by ABC’s Charlie Gibson on whether the U.S. should launch cross-border attacks into Pakistan. She said that the United States “must do whatever it takes” to thwart Islamic extremists and said, “America has to exercise all options in order to stop the terrorists who are hell bent on destroying America and our allies.”
Sunday, September 7, 2008
- Senator Obama vowed to hold Islamabad accountable for the massive military aid it has received from Washington if he is elected to the White House. He said his administration will increase pressure on the Pakistan to come to terms with terrorist safe havens along its northern border with Afghanistan.
- "So they're (Pakistan) using the military aid...Pakistan...they're preparing for a war against India," Senator Obama said.
- Maintaining that he will follow the al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden to the "gates of hell", the Democratic nominee said that this could be accomplished without resorting to sending ground troops to Pakistan.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
1. Yes, Obama stick to your policies towards terrorism in
2. If the world is helpless in annihilating terrorism in North-Western province of Pakistan, then let it raise hand, but no hypocrisy; no double-standard please! It’s true that
Will Obama dare to bring ISI (The Intelligence agency of Pakistan) to justice? Can America bring ISI (The Intelligence agency of Pakistan) to justice, as it is bringing the Al-Qaida leaders to justice and as it had brought Saddam Hussein to justice?
3. We’ve (
Let’s expect to see a new hope in Obama. Let’s hope that the world community will be able to annihilate terrorism from
4. If Obama will win, it’s not because of President Bush, as many believe, but because, the former is honest and truthful and has a mind which is open.